Peluang Bisnis

Monday, July 27, 2009

How Can You Become Wealthy

Wealth comes in various stages. Coming wealthy means you have to take this road first. If you can help people get what they want that will help you get what you want, does that make sense?

If you understand that, then you know how to become wealthy. I shouldn’t have to go any further. If you are that smart go and check this site out http://nicholascw.com and click on Mass Article Control and follow the instructions.

It’s not about you, it’s about helping others, if you can accomplish that you might be on the road to success.

When you read books about getting rich the author always seem to be talking about himself. Example: how much money he made, how much in one day, how much he got into his checking account and etc…

People get turned off with author’s always bragging about themselves, they try for a while because they think that pie in the sky is coming their way. The author wealth has dramatized them, and then it happens.

Now you want to know what has happen to the people. I will get back to this later.

Stop looking to be rich. Here is the million dollar question, what you would do if you become rich. Send me an email and let me know. http://admin@nicholascw.com

Here are some of the questions I have received from people, just a few. I will buy a home, get a new car, get a new boat, buy all new clothes, go on a vacation two to three times a year.

Would you help other people that are in need? Would you actually give people money? What would do?

It’s times that I get many emails and read them and discard them. I got this one and it caught my eye about Mass Article Control and it changes my life. It teaches you how to write articles, if you check out this website you want regret it. Go to this website and click on the navigation button that says Mass Article Control. http://nicholascw.com

Writing is not an easy job to do. We all hate to write just don’t know what to put down. The best way to write is start writing and you will be surprise what expires on paper. When you write something there is always someone out there to read it. You might not think it’s no good, like the old saying, one man’s junk another man’s treasure.

I don’t know how this is coming out, but at this moment this is what’s coming out of my head. If I keep doing this I will get better it’s just a matter of time




0 comments: